Call for Abstract
8th International Conference on Cell & Gene Therapy, will be organized around the theme “Promising Techniques and Advances towards Gene Therapy”
Cell Gene Therapy 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Cell Gene Therapy 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- Track 2-1Regeneration of Spinal Nerve Cells
- Track 2-2Cell Therapy Products
- Track 2-3Advantages and disadvantages of cell therapy
- Track 2-4Extracellular vesicles as the next generation cell therapy
- Track 2-5Cell-based assays
- Track 3-1Neurological Disorder
- Track 3-2Blindness Vision Impairment
- Track 3-3Orthopedic Repair
- Track 3-4Cancer
- Track 3-5Wound Healing
- Track 3-6HIV
- Track 3-7Cardiovascular Disorder
Tissue engineering may be a set of strategies that may replace or repair broken or morbid tissues with natural, synthetic, or synthetic tissue mimics. These mimics will either be totally practical or can grow into the desired practicality. Biomaterials play associate integral role in medication today—restoring operate and facilitating healing for individuals when injury or malady. Biomaterials are also natural or artificial and utilized in employed in medical applications to support, enhance, or replace broken tissue or a biological operate in various dental fields.
- Track 9-1Viruses
- Track 9-2Non-viral methods
- Track 9-3Chemical methods to enhance delivery
- Track 9-4Hybrid methods
Somatic cell analysis and therapies still enhance the sector of Regenerative drugs and what it offers patients and scientists. Stem cells have and can still play a essential role in scientific discoveries through organic process biology and therapeutic applications, however, we should always be conscious to not limit our descriptions or thoughts concerning Regenerative drugs and it’s capabilities to vegetative cell analysis alone. The sole constraints placed around it area unit those we tend to set, as those within the field ask for to uncover the intricacies of our biological systems.
Typically, once the term ‘Regenerative Medicine’ arises individuals mechanically consider stem cells, significantly, embryonic stem cells. Being that embryonic somatic cell analysis is presently a extremely debated topic in each the scientific and political field, the idea that Regenerative drugs analysis solely involves embryonic somatic cell analysis is narrowing to the sector and doesn't enable one to grasp its full potential. Whereas all vegetative cell work is important to the advancement of Regenerative drugs analysis and therapies, we tend to cannot interchange the 2 terms as equals. As we tend to learn a lot of regarding Regenerative drugs, we tend to should broaden our minds, therefore as to not limit the huge potentialities that Regenerative drugs researchers ask for to search out within the inherent mysteries of our biological systems.
- Track 13-1Stem cell preservation and bio banks
- Track 13-2Clinical Applications of Stem Cells & Stem Cell Therapy
- Track 13-3Translation Opportunities in Stem Cell Research
- Track 13-4Collecting and Banking a Quality Cord Blood Product
- Track 13-5Medical devices and artificial organs
- Track 16-1Immunization
- Track 16-2Vaccine Production
- Track 16-3Revolution in Medicine
- Track 16-4DNA & RNA-Based Vaccines
- Track 16-5Cancer Vaccine
- Track 17-1Immuno-Oncology Biomarkers
- Track 17-2Development of Biomarkers
- Track 17-3Biomarker Testing
- Track 17-4Biomarkers in Clinical Research
- Track 17-5Molecular Biomarkers
- Track 17-6Digital Biomarkers: Biosensors, Wearables, and mHealth
Genetics is that the branch of science involved with genes, heredity, and variation in living organisms. It seeks to grasp the method of attribute inheritance from oldsters to offspring, as well as the molecular structure and performance of genes, sequence behavior within the context of a cell or organism (e.g. dominance and epigenetics), cistron distribution, and variation and alter in populations.
Genomic drugs, generally additionally conjointly customized drugs, may be thanks to customize medical aid to your body's distinctive genetic makeup. Every of the cells within the body contains deoxyribonucleic acid, the molecules you inherit from your folks that verify however your body appearance and functions. Deoxyribonucleic acid is organized sort of a twisted ladder, with data keep within the arrangement, or sequence, of the rungs. Sections of the polymer ladder that contain data required to form proteins are referred to as genes. The whole structure is that the order. A virtually complete map of the polymer sequence was completed in 2003, and since then, scientists have worked to grasp however every factor functions and the way it's coordinated with each alternative factor. The human order might contain 20 000 to 23 000 genes.
- Track 18-1Molecular Genetics
- Track 18-2Cytogenetics
- Track 18-3Mitochondrial Genetics Related Conference
- Track 18-4Clinical Genetics
- Track 18-5Metabolic Genetics
- Track 21-1Molecular Medicine for Cancer
- Track 21-2Molecular Medicine for Sickle cell anemia
- Track 21-3Orthomolecular Medicine
- Track 21-4 Molecular Medicine for Asthma